August 22, 2008

friends

Mood: upbeat
Song: The Click 5 - Good Day
Nelly - Party People

its really Amazing how friends can cheer you up.From cursing the day light and cheapskates early morning on a monday,it was my friends who made me smile.It was great.On tuesday,went studying with pamela and chin siang.Gosh the jokes!it was awesome to be around them.I'm getting used to fairus and wee kiat these days.I swear fairus loved to pick on me when i was sec 2 while wee kiat wanted a fight.Now we're good friends.
haha its awesome how things have changed.it feels great.
Schools a killa these days.those who know knows.
I'm happy I didnt give up at the last moment.I'm greatful.

oh crap!!
oh crude
look what things have become
it might be rude
but I think I fell with you
I know we're opposites
i swear we got nothing to say
we both have different friends
we both have different lifes
but believe me gal
I think I'm in love.
oh crap
oh crude
look what things have become

No comments: