October 30, 2009

because

because I cant find reasons to wake up in the morning any more I dont feel like me even though I keep hiding it. it sucks.


anyway here are photos. not gonna label them all or am I? see how ah


afiq with my art project
zoinkers! ghost
oddly it was mold to my face but it looks nothing like me
today while at ubi waiting for afiq during his F.T.
ayid a.k.a felicia with jing yi
riyas with a little of ayid never hurt
the photo im most proud of taking. i dont know why
their bff's till death :]
bfff - qouted by bubu
dunno la what this siao girl doing~

beng with ah lian. nice right?
bubu being..bubu
yushhoo~

another set of bff .__.

afiq at hei sushi
anif at hei sushi
my raw salmon
bus ride
the only decent photo with marieta that night
fishy fishy face
marieta with her loli
eric ting refuses to take his photo
armstrong

No comments: