July 1, 2007

Literally numb

"Have I grown weaker?Why am I here?"
Thats the only questions I ask myself whenever I go to bed,wake up or stare at the mirror.My body is practically numb.God knows why..I feel as if I got punched,beaten and bruised all over.I got sudden headaches,coughs,random scars all over my hand and I cant remember how I got it.I'm sick of faking that everything's ok.

I'm sick of being the friend that everyone needs,but nobody wants..literally,who would want a friend like me..The thought at the back of your head how lonely you are and have become..

It sickens me..but yet,I'm still here.I'm still moving.ironically still breathing..I'm coping with it but I'm not saying that I like my current situation nor I hate it all.
I just wish it could be better...its late..but I found a good blogskin.I'll update it as soon as possible also with Mr Jae's blogging essay...

oh yeah
its been 6 months I've been heartbroken and guess what I'm already over you :)

night all

No comments: