November 16, 2007

You Caught me Off Guard

Mood:Smiling
Song listening :Boys like Girls - Hero Heroine / Coldplay - The Scientist

Nobody said it was Gonna be This HARD

Wow..hanging and goofing off with friends do cheer you up.though I wished I had my old friends with me as well.

I gotta go out more these days..all I do is sleep or play my psp.School is driving me nuts bit by bit..those who hang out with me will know.

but I cant go out much because my left knee is giving trouble to walk and I feel like limping some times.

Yes I would like some company but I dont think its the solution to all my problems.It probably help me kill time so I'll forget whats needed to be forgotten.

"When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likey turned your back on the world."



really makes you think doesnt it? night all

No comments: