November 30, 2007

never ending sleep non stop tales listening misery

Mood:restless
Song :Coldplay - The Scientist

It's a Shame
I know I've been M.I.A for awhile now,just cant help it.I've become very sleepy now days and the ironic part its I cant nor subconsciously want to sleep at night which makes me rather tired in the day.Its just weird sleeping while hearing strange noises that u know arent possible to hear like a clock ticking but theirs no clock in bed room the rest are all silent and digital,hear the office chair in your room squeak as if someone is using/playing with it..Very disturbing..so yeah thats my reason for not blogging..too tired but if you really want to know whats been happening lately go to suhaimi and yiling's blog to check it out.

Its gonna be different without mr jae in Junyuan anymore.His tranfering to Singapore School of Arts.I could go on and on how much everyone will miss him and what he taught me over the years or no teacher could replace him but words are never enough when someone is going away.Seriously.


Blog hopping to a few blogs and it seems that a bit of love is in the air..haha but the thing is for who??the others lar..me??seriously who would love love me??friend love yes I'm a good friend but love love dunno hahaha..off topic haha.There are alot of things I still wanna type about alot of things and questions that are in my head but lazyness and a moody feeling cancel them off..soI think that's all for now..if I dont blog within 3 weeks take care now and I'm a good friend when in need..but my wallet is light if u know what I mean haha

ps: doesnt anyone have a extra copy of guitar heroes 2 or 3 on ps 2 or tell why the hell does my leg turns so cold as if theres no blood flowing while my body feels as if I'm running a fever??I need to know

No comments: