January 20, 2008

and whispers I miss you terribly

Mood: a Haiz and a Sigh
Song : Hellogoodybye :Here (in your arms)


and whispers I miss you terribly

things are soo messed up right now..npcc,studies,life,family.Yet it's too dangerous to share the burden to someone else..I dont wanna sound like a whiney emo bitch ass* no offence to any emos who read this..dont cut yourself* but gosh.

anyway something funny came up while i read fatin's tag on my cbox."sabri!!!!!! one more week! wahahaha! seriously." so i was thinking to myself " what's on next week?got what?the 27 right...hmm" and after thinking for so long I realised..it eas my birthday..sucks to be right?

Seems that i'm pulled back to Campfraft comp.weird eh?as a reserve la.Hopes the group does well.they just need to tighten all their skills.

oh yeah...ART PREP IS A BITCH...hahaha had to let that out =)

i'm sorry if I appear as a jerk to anyone.I just want to be alone some times and when I want your company your not there.It Sucks

thats all la..
np update go yilings blog.she very kuai update

No comments: