January 11, 2008

I'm really

Mood:read to understand

Song : Nickelback - Someday


you guys have to really read this entry to understand what's been happening lately in my life or how I feel.If you want to know about the cca fair,go to yilings blog.am I too selfish?
am I really fake towards everyone?
why cant we just accept each other?
why must we find faults in others when we ourselves have faults aswell?
Are depending too much?
Trying too much?
Wanting to be accept?
Because I'd rather be with you or be alone
then seeing all this posers.
then bearing the stupid acts
then being criticized for being different
then being looked down because I'm not "up to standards"
Because I realised that I'm not strong anymore
I'm getting weaker.
I Feel as if I'm less sane by the events that happen
All I want know is company
I dont mind who,
but I'd like it to be you
I missed you
I loved you
I wanted you
but you..
you loved someone else
you love him
you miss him
you want him
And no,I'm not heartbroken
infact I feel better
why?
Because I dont have to force myself to think that you like me
I dont have to wonder anymore weather you do or not like me
I'm tired I suppose
why?I dont really know
I just am.
I'm really tired
I'm asking myself why am I doing these things
I'm tired of being laugh at even though I try so hard to be nice
I'm tired of those who think their cool
because they dye their hair
because they have a group of friends
probably the same group of friends who would run away in an instant when theres a fight
and probably the same group of friends who promised to help you in your time of need
I'm really sick and tired of this things
cant we just run away from it all?
cant we?
No we cant.
That's reality
We have to deal with it.
how?thats up to us.
And its up to us what we want things to be..
though some things cant be altered
Its up to us what we want our life to be.
I chose mine to have no regrets and speak my mind
but somehow i feel I'm regretting it.
but I'll find away
I always do.
thats what I tell myself
and always will

and that pretty sums it all
i appologies to those of are offended by this entry.

No comments: