February 14, 2008

valentines

mood:moodless
song :boys like girl - hero heroine

oh valentine.what troubles you gave me
I'm not in the mood..seriously..
tired of this..chasing love and such..
heres something i made up.

" I'm tired of chasing after what i cant reach,
surprising me at every move i make
You've caught me off guard one too many times
you make my knees weak and shiver
with you I'm shivering-both scared and excited at the same time
I just want to be there for you
ever second.every minute.every hour
because whenever I'm with you
I feel like a hero
because you caught me off guard,
it makes me think
it makes me feel
thats why
I wont chase you,
its too predicable
I'm not in the mood because its the only mood i can get
or else i feel really down,really low.
thats why I want to be with you.
the one that I cant live without.
my valentines..
my bloody valentine "


and now for pics





No comments: