March 2, 2008

late update

bahaha I know its kind of..(is) late but what the heck.since everyone's been pestering me to blog i will then..so where do i start?sec 1 camp?

DAY |
i get to met my "thingies"..haha..very cute little bunch got all sorts.started of with making of the flag,manged to do it in time as well as going through some cheers and claps..later on was captain's ball..i think they've learned a value somewhere..i just cant remember =X anyways later it was dinner and then BLIND MAN'S TRAIL *dun dun dun...*and guess what?alot of kids nvr bring their blindfolds..how to be blind you tell me?so i and bunch of others went to the P.E room and brought out some old/havent been used shirts.There was nothing to cut with and I remembered I brought my jacknife with me in my pouch but stepharina insisted that she used it..hahaha lady always wins..
so later i brought my thingies up for blindman's trail..shant tell you any details..some very weird predicament but everyone(most of us) we safe and sound..but while we waited for the blindman's trail,Then all sections were to practice their campfire item for campfire night. after the blindmans's trail we had a meeting,washed up and went to sleep..and gosh music room is so cold =X

DAY ||
woke up at 5 am..reasons are iqbal flashed the flashlights into my eyes -_____- ...and a quick shower and went down for breakfast..bla after bla we went to Sentosa..Yet again i shant tell you the details but what i can say is Sentosa is very very nice =D and everyone came home safe of course*cough*after that was lunch..the muslim boys went for prayers..when we came back it ws indi something games..very very messy @_@..T'was field cooking after the mess..it rained so it got messier..
rocketh to the C.I's and C.I.CAK bros for cleaning the place up.after a few practice it was campfire..MR JAE CAME BACK!!but sadly campfire wasnt like it was like in the past =( nvm
a bla after a bla,had a meeting and then showered..decided to sleep with the np boys that night..the hall floor is even colder then the music room..BRRRR =X

DAY |||
woke up "early" to get ready for campcraft com..further details go check yi ling's blog hahaha..but I tell you this,we did well =) i hope
camp back to clear the mess we made and went home..T.K.Oed all the way..
thats all bah..nite2..

No comments: