April 3, 2008

eh hello



you gotta clicky the comic strip,thats just the preview

If you all are wondering what i've been up to recently,this well actually sums it all,I get bored and easily distracted easily.I'm trying my best to stay connected with my friends ,school is a mess though thats why i can get easily distracted =S.lols.
I'm slowing down work because of the O's and stuff.funny thing is lonely-ness is killing me..oh well i still have my random side.haha.

Today/yesterday was Izzats Bdae and it was rather funny at that..haha glad your 16 =D
Theres alot of things i rather not blog about because it isnt really nice to talk about.But alot of things change for the past few months and I'm learning to face it with a smile;even though I dont know shits..haha it scares people some times when you smile for no reason.

anyway i suppose that all for now i suppose,enjoy the comic courtesy of www.licd.com.cool website.

btw if i can I'll get a few photos of my work uniform aswell as my latest drawings and such.If its possible that is o0
haha nights

No comments: