March 31, 2008

yawn

sorry guys,no music reference,no moods or whats so ever.I'm just gonna blog about why i'm not blogging as much these days.and the reason is I'm addicted to "God Of War"!!no just kidding.

I'm just really won out these few days and people around me dont seem to help.They put me down.I keep a smile on my face,they find another reason to put me down.

I think that I've explain in my previous post that i'm recovering from muscle stress or something like that..dunno what the doc calls it.

My weekend are really,well most of the time are busy.Its either work or school.I dont know who wants to hang out with me during the weekends but you do just tell me in advance so we can hang out.

and yes god dammit.I am tired,worn out and irritated/stress as the next guy.so for those who whine to me about every single fucking detail or show pms(i dont care weather your a guy or a girl)..unless its damn important to me,please..fuck off.

and yes btw,"god of war" rocks as much as pepsi.And i love pepsi alot.=)

No comments: