February 19, 2009

who am I kidding

who am i kidding.I'm nt that great of a guy.I cant even keep myself straight these days.Why am I always head over heels for the girl whose nice to me?Because they actually talk to me?God knows.i try so hard to impress you.Trying to make you smile.Trying to be the white knight when deep down I'm just a nobody.I dont know anything bout you.I try to get ur attention but what you gave me was always what I didnt expect.They knock me back of my feet.I try not to be all goofy around you but you notice them anyway.I know your keeping your distance from me even though your saying your not.For some reason you know that I'm upset even though I try my bestest to smile and goof off.I feel everything's gonna be ok whenever i'm without and the second I'm not around you,I feel so lethargic.You've become my own brand of heroin.All I want to do is hug you and never let go.But I cant.I know we're just too different.How I wish I could be there for every moment of your sadness.Be the reason that you smile.But I'm not.I should forget bout you.Everything about you.Those eyes,that "no worries look" or the "blur"look.those lips.Everything about you.But I cant sleep till your next to me..I fraid I cant let you go too soon I suppose..but who am I kidding

nites everyone

No comments: