June 13, 2009

BBQ

heyyooo! Last blog entry before I leave for KL.Buwahaha I hope you miss me bitch >:D. Anyways the bbq was tons of fun though not much turn up for the bbq and I ended up spending $100.WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO SPEND WITH WITHOUT MY EFFING MONEY. haha anyway lifes been fun.Umm ayid's friends came in and we had a laugh till dawn break which ironically I missed it. No I wasnt drunk. I was though smoking a whole pack of reds through the night with bad side effects now :(

I swear the trips I've had lately seems like wasted trips. I went to costakist to collect a cheque and guess what,it wasnt ready. Went to NTUC at TM today and there were no epok-epok.WTF.
Nevermind. I dont know,dont feel like blogging much this week haha.I'll just leave you all with photos.
Enjoy :)


Eddie: :X
Faizen:RAWR
Eddie: GEEE
Faizen:teeheee
I cant get enough of this loud mouth raawr
Kas: Study study study
Hafiz : And the cow jump OVER the moon
Afiq : OOHH

Afiq : Nah epic MH
Ayid: Do you think I'm sexy?
Eddie: hmmm..balik nak buat aper ah
Ayid:Am I touching him no?
Ayid: Beb,whacga doing?
Eddie:Posing
Hafiz: The way you shake it.I cant believe it.
Kas: So..
Eddie:Stone nampak
Kas: Tengah concentrate nak amik milo laa.Dont disturb
Afiq : And then she said "yeah right" And I was like whatever
Stole from JY's blog.Please dont kill me~
JY&LJ
JY&Myzza
Eddie&JY
JY&Preston
Eddie:Is it done yet?
Wee Chong:We just set the fire
Ayid,Myzza,Marieta& LJ
Jinhao looking cool.Worked
JY&Marieta
JY&Jamin
Jy&Ayid
Marieta:Orange juice ish good
Myzza:CAAAK
Marieta:JUUUIICCEEE
Myzza: OII dont take laa
Ayid:Who needs studies when you have a body like mine!
Eddie: Cmon show your face
Marieta: Dont want!
Preston: And thats when I flashed it
The pit master.All hail his awesome-ness
*most of the convo inside are not true.they were made up so that the readers could have a good laugh*

anyway nights all :)

No comments: