June 8, 2009

maybe



I really miss my bff.
I want to tell her I'm sorry for making her feel so aweful inside.
I want to listen to her complains or what she wants to buy.
I miss the part where she says " I wanna play pool".
I still want to be there for her like I promised her almost everyday.
"I'll be cheering for you all the way at the back" I'd always say
I never want to hear you say sorry so many times
Who knew I'd make such a great impact on you
I didnt.
I admit I'm at fault.
I really do want to put our differences asside
I really want to pick up those pieces but would it be enough?
If I added you back on msn,my blog and facebook would we be acting like nothing happened?
Should I call or text?
maybe talk on msn?
I really dont want to lose a friend like you
seriously I dont.
I'm really really speechless right now
I need some rest I suppose,stupid fever.


nights everyone

No comments: