August 23, 2009

EMERGENCY!


IM SOOO SUPER DUPER WOOPER ON THE SIDE SORRY!!
im serious!
I've been damn busy lately I forgot that I had a blog and i forgot to reply everyone sorry -___-
anyways recent updates eh
lets see school is ending on tues which the last day of the exam!whoohoo
hopefully i wont have to take sub papper :S much more risky man
neways went jamming with kas and afiq as usual with 2 extra guest ;)
my bro and marieta.
Apparently they have the same birthday and I forgot bout their dates -___-
haha this time when I manage to sing vely teh good. We forgot to record O__O
RAWWR
2nd note I've changed back to this blog because...well this is much more easy to the eyes i suppose haha
no sense eh but I like it
well I've got new songs here so slowly2 dengar la ehk?
Today is the 1st day of the fasting month and so much things dah telah happen..good lord
haha imagine no cursing drinking green tea and smoking..
dear lord hahaha
my love life update?
" "
there you go. Nothing seriously. hahah kalau ade jodoh tkper tapi tkder rofl
who knows laa.see how
any way took some pictures but marieta doesnt want me to upload her pictures to my blog
RAAAWR nvm
i'll bully you when we're learning guitar >:)

heres all the pictures. enjoy sweets :)


Eddie: Aku spider-man
kas : to be or not to be.that be the question?hmmsk
aint she a doll?
Eddie: Macam bapak orang
I swear this is afiq's 1st reaction whenever I take his picture
Eddie: I was like noway and he was like way so i was like zomg did he?
Eddie: Eh Eh under my umbrella ellla ella eh eh eh
Eddie: RAAAWR
Kas : PHEAR THE LOBANG HIDUNG!
Eddie: Good lord I've been attacked by fingers!!
Nad: Low-rise pants eh? amek kau.bush~
Eddie: zomg-cencored-
Eddie & Afiq : AAAHH ATTACK OF THE HAIR!!
Eddie: CAAAAK
Nad: -trying her best to hold her laugher- Cheeese
i swear this is the most decent picture out of the whole lot
Eddie: haanntuuuuu
Nad: Woi



thats all folks take care

No comments: