August 3, 2009

no changes?


currently in lecture theatre doing nothing but staring at the screen. URGH troublesome much?
People are saying theres no difference in my hair. I'm like "!@#$%^&" hahha especially mum. Funny la seh. she went to say "Malay barber cut your hair uh?Asal ade atap kau atas?"
-________-
Good lord.
anyway not in a good mood haha but I'm trying to smile.
I realised I've been sleeping later and later this few nights. first at 1.30 then 2.30 then 3.30 and now 4.30?
dear lord thats gonna be loads of trouble.
Some thing's on my mind but I cant say what.
dear lord some one help me?
anyway here's 2 picture of me I just took.
Enjoy laughing to yourself :X
BTW KAS; HAPPY FUCKING 18TH BIRTHDAY YOU SPOILER!!xD
DAH LEH NAIK KERETA DOK! LINCAH GI AMEK LECEN AKU LEH TOMPANG AHAHAHAxD













Oops just found this vid while roaming youtube juust just now. Enjoy eh?


Irwansyah - Camelia


Camelia maafkanlah aku
Karena ku tak bisa temani tidurmu
Camelia lupakanlah aku
Jangan pernah lagi kau temui aku

Kau wanita terhebat
Yang pernah singgah di hatiku
Kau wanita yang tegar
Aku mohon lupakan aku

Sudahlah jangan menangis lagi
Ku rasa cukup sampai di sini
Mungkin di suatu saat nanti
Kau temui cinta yang sejati

Sudah cepat lupakanlah aku
Jangan pernah ungkit masa lalu
Ku takut kekasihku pun tahu
Kau pernah menjadi simpananku

Camelia...

Kau wanita terhebat
Yang pernah singgah di hatiku

No comments: