June 3, 2007

Off To Camp..damn...


Been busy for sec 1 camp..haiz..Today's event rather interesting..Never knew that Habourfront centre was combined with Vivo city..
Heres the story..left home about 1 plus to go to harbourfront centre which i didnt knew exsisted when i got there..Had to go there to pick up my handphone..took a MRT so it was kidna a long ride there..When I picked it up at the shop,it seemed new.They even put in a protecter for me..Woah..K so I went and merayap(go and take a walk) around and realise that Vivo was link to HarbourFront Centre..I was hungry so I decided to walk around to find a place to eat..apprently most places were completely full..God knows how but I managed to get a seat at NewYork Pizza.Cant complain but prefer canadian or pizza hut.
I'm going off to camp tommorow till weds sp I'd be off the com but I'd prefer you all mail me than sms..seriously please.kinda late so I'd better be sleeping bye.

No comments: