December 30, 2007

And she shot me down

Mood : empty
Song : Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang ! my baby shot me down"Do you remember when you were 5 and I was 6?
We would always play horses made out of sticks
The colours we wore,black and white
Can you remember the day I fought for you that night?
Remembered that church bells rang while the music played our favourite song?
Didnt you read the letter i left you in the old black jacket?
BANG BANG
Why did you have to shoot me down?"
Adapted from Nancy Sintra - Bang Bang,my darling shot me down
by sabri


I feel tired.weak.scared.confused.yearning for something.
so many thoughts running through my mind..responsibilities,friends,family my future,my heart.
School is near..so is O level.I wanna carry on working but its taking a toll on myself.I love NPCC but its taking up so many things.I'm not sure but I think someone likes me.ARGH!?Since when a bloody loser like me have someone liking me..cupid is playing a bad 5-year old joke.
Might doing a poetry on lady death.haha see if i got mood to type la..tmr is new year's eve!countdown ok?
tc all

No comments: