July 20, 2008

EMO!

Feeling: Abandoned

Song: The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Rihanna - Cry

A DATE WITH ME,MYSELF & I.
who said misery loves company? Hmm..Decided to watch "The Dark Knight" today so I asked around to see anyone was free and note to self,always ask 3 days in advance.That would be spiffy.Long story short,after finding a date,she didn't came or I didn't see her so I went to the movies myself.[for those interesting in my emotional blogging,it be later on in this post]

So..I went to Tampines Mall and got the 5,55 slot.haha yes they do have those sort of slots.I have something to say about this movie.Batman is freaking awesome.Emphasis on freaking and also awesome.The whole movie kept me on the edge of my seat.It actually made me feel as if I was watching it for 4 hours.No its not boring,its thaaat awesome.
However there were a lot of downside,which was actually influence by the main plot,which I dont really like,so little kiddies,this ain't a show for you.

But yeah the movie follows a lot from the actual plot.Building jumping,explosion and sadistic ideas.I cant tell you all the stories,well that would make me a wet blanket.Just go check it out.You wont regret it.

so anyway[here it comes]
I feel extremely sad.I dont know if you really wanted to go or something happened or just stood me up.It made me feel worse when I was right there,calling for you in front of your window,boy I looked like an idiot.I was already an idiot who just decided to say "hey lets go on a date" and didn't tell you what time we should meet.I decided to wait.and wait.and wait.I knew something like this was going to happen deep down in my mind but I just had to try.I wanted to sort it out.For once girl,you make me head over heels.For once I think I'm in love again but then I fall.
Yet I'm more worried then you feel that I stood you up instead of feeling that you stood me up.

I feel like crying now.I feel like a fool if I cry.I wonder why I hid all my pain away.
Is it because of my smile,people think I'm ok? Or is it because I want people to think I'm ok,I smile.I know clearly,I have a great home.A loving family.Awesome friends.A good life. But why do I feel as if I'm hollow inside.Its scary.I have everything I always wanted 2 years ago but now I feel so empty.

Maybe its how I look.Who wants to love a guy like me.Even I myself don't know who I am nor does the great internet.The internet which suppose to know everything.Try searching the definition of "Sabri" is either not listed or powerful people.My mum tells me its defined as patience and with patience breeds maturity.But am I that person.I dont know.
I need time to think..of did I have too much of time to think that I drifted far away from my goal?
Questions,no answer.

I feel like a DC superhero,just without the superpowers.

No comments: