July 31, 2008

posers

Feeling: per normal
Song:Goo-Goo Dolls - Iris

I SMILE SO THAT PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL
dont you just hate posers?but who am I to judge?I f'cking bite

Ok so lets start of with a rather disheartening issue.Mr Poh,no, not the kung fu panda but my English and literature teacher is leaving the school for the second time.And prelims are so close.It doesnt matter to me though.He isnt dead.He wont be gone forever and I'll see him when I see him.Over this few months I've gotten to know him well and picked up pointers for myself as well.Always laughing the fellow =D.
Yes his leaving does sadden my heart and I bet a few as well so I'll bring up this matter:dramatising.I'm not one to judge but dont you think its way too far if you feel so upset about him leaving that you put a glum face?How can a person complain how sucky he is and yet feel so upset when he leaves.Better still,you feel offended when other people state the fact.Isnt that being a hypocrite?I maybe living "under a rock" but I think that definition is still the same. theres a saying;"you reap what you sow" or to put it easier " if you dont want people to ogle,dont wear revealing clothes" or another one is "ask a stupid question,get a stupid answer,do a stupid act,get a stupid respond".
But who am I to judge.I bet for every 1 mistake I point out to any of you,you guys can point out 2.hahaha.

2nd issue.Girls.Thy arent fat.You look beautiful the way you are.I am fat.If you physical state is like mine,then your fat.But I dont think that way.Each one of us are beautiful in there own way.

I feel insignificant.I can be in that person's same timetable and no one notices.I can cut my hair and change my shoes and heck change my bag to a grey coloured one and no one realises me.This is really sad at one point.I try to be somebody in school yet no one notices me when I keep quiet.but when I do talk people ask me to shut up.Am I such a "pimple" or an "extra" to the majority?I dont want to reveal every single part of my life to the public.I dont want them to know what I've seen.What I've heard.What my thoughts are.Ironically I prefer it to this way.I just want a group of friends to hang out with,someone to talk to and hug.Lead life to my fullest.
but still it would be best if someone just came up to me and said "HI wanna be best friends?"that would be spiffy.
anyway nights all
take care and much love

No comments: