January 4, 2009

alot of reasons to explain

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!



i suppose i have tons of explaining to do eh?well I'll explain everything in this post.so there.

I HAVE NO LIFE.NO LIFE=NOTHING T0 BLOG.



haha well 60% of it is true.Is that I do all day:sleep ,eat, grow fat like a gorrila,work.repeat.

I'm serious other then the occasional going out to play pool/billiard with stepharina and my bro.Sadly recently I didnt have a chance to go out to play pool so pleaaasse someone drag me out of my house so i can play pool D:



I was stressed recently eventhough i hide it, joelle,fadhly and farah somehow saw through my farcade..pffts smartasses :D

So they dragged me out(thats the way u should get me out of the house) and we went to centurary square to watch YES MAN.blardy awesome yeah.We went to food something..I cant remember the name.

bla bla and bla went to the pasar malam infront of century square."Taught" Fadhly how to hanggle and he gots a cheaper watch.



Yesterday I was freaking bored so I asked joelle if I could hang with her till 6 plus plus.She said O.K so I went to pick her up after work.Its nothing seriously dont get the wrong impression.anyway after we had ice cream we went to expo to see her cousin.While we/she was waiting for her cousin to end her shift,everything I kept bottled up,the reasons that I kept on running.I think I feel the exhaustion only now.Its like re-using ur fuel over and over again even if its dirty or what not.Until when your finally let go,you got nothing else to run on and you stall.

well yeah.



Nicotine level risen up drastically so I've been trying to cut down.See I'mma good boy :D.

Work has also piled up on me.Sucks that I took 1 week off to paint my room,now I cant rest :(

lol.I can go on I hope.Anyway thats all for now then

much love everyone =)



p.s. Nana if your reading this ur freakin xmas pressent is getting cloudy/less shiney*hint hint*

*FTW A PART OF MY PAINTED WALL!!i look like a retard =S*

No comments: