January 26, 2009

it should be

tdy is the eve of my bdae.I should be happy that I'm turning 17.but no.I'm nt coz of the recent events.Dont worry I'll just start with the good part

Saturday,Abang Aim invited me to play tennis with him and his friend.since i never played tennis and it has been a long time since i hang out with him so i accepted his offer.He picked me up at 11 and I made a new friend.His name is Muhammad and his from france.Woah.Very religeous fellow i tell you.While in the car he told me bunch of stuff from his trips around the world,his home in france the traffic and cars in Germany.They have phones in their freaking cars and they have no speed limit.how awesome is that?!Went to changi something club and played tennis.Since it was freaking hot I took off my polo T leaving a singlet on.At the end of the game when we took a deep at the pool ,which was awesome coz no one was there,I had a tan D: and with the singlet thingy marking oh noes.Went back after that coz i was super uber tired D:

Worked yesterday and then today.I missed the eclipse coz of work.I havta work tmr.I feel freaking tired.

your not making it better for me.
I tried to be there for you.
I tried to make u smile at every chance.
You didnt see my love and effort.
You hurt me even if you didnt know it
I know its nt my provocative to tell you what to do.
but you've been like my best friend all this while.
People dont see what I see in you.
I'm giving up on both of you.
I dont have the will to carry one
love can only push me so far for you
I knew i could take what wasnt mine
your heart belonged to someone else along time ago.
Be it that I'm the rebound guy
I was there for you
You still didnt see it.

I'm giving up on you

respected colour code.go figure what means what

nites everyone

No comments: