April 1, 2009

i'm suppose

I'm suppose to blog my trip to kl but I'm too butt lazy soo yeah.DENIED~
anyways tdy i went out to bugis with Fadhly and Alvin.Gosh I missed the two fellows.
I had to deliver my mom's cheque 1st at OUB bank.seems like every time i go out i havta go to the bank area =___=.
Anyways,We were suppose to meet at 12 but I kinda got excited and left the house around 11..so i practically had half an hour left.What to do,What to do?
ROAM THE FUCKING MALL!!
yeah.its been awhile since i just well roamed the mall just for that sake of it.I'm the get in get out,get no trouble kind of dude.But today wasnt my typical day today i suppose.
Apparently if I dont look scary I'm very nice..so i got approached by alot of stall vendors..nuff said.
Met Fadhly and there we go to Bugis.talks bout her and stuff and before we knew it we were at the center of bugis mall o____o
Alvin popped up behind us when we were heading to the mrt to pick him up.No idea how he did it but he did.Anyway Alvin was kind enough to let me have a puff.-usually he'd be go away or something like that-
a la and a dah we were walking around Bugis Street.Alvin and I manage to find Fadhly some straight cuts!whoohoo!he look awesome in it.All he needs now is a set of confidence!-who the hell am I to say that..sheesh-
Anyways we went our way to Soul Garden for some meat!been a long time since I went there.terribly fun!Met Zul and his gal too.Akward but decided to play the goof like everyone thought I'd be.

After Soul Garden we went to the Arcade.Alvin rocks in this kind of stuff.I'm going it old school buwahaha-inside joke-

after that we all headed our seperate ways..

-p.s sry for the sudden change..something cropped up,havta go
tc everyone

No comments: