April 27, 2009

These Silent Scream

"Within that 10 seconds,I felt as if every bit of my was being thrown away with a cough.I was breathless.I was scared.What if that was my breathe?Have I done anything great enough to leave an impression in others?
My Mentality was being to shatter as my body did.But it wasn't only my body and mind that was shattering,my entire life and those around it too.My Family.If Everyone lived their own world who'd care for the others.
At this point I felt like a hypocrite,I helped others but what did I do for my family.Everything I know was breaking apart.
I thought that I had enough swallowing my pride thats why I'd ignore others pleas but then it struck me.What is pride?Cant you be proud that you help others.Cant you be proud that you made others laugh and smile.I might be smiling genuinely but wouldnt a fake smile comfort others just as much as a real one?
All i know was I have to pick myself up slowly and move slowly.I have to accept that I've fallen down.All i need now is to pick myself up and do it with a smile.I dont mind if i'm gonna be called crazy.
I made my way towards my bed and stared at the mural I painted as I laid my head to rest.There was only one question I havent answered myself yet."Would my Novacaine be the result of my timely downfall..."-anon

Sorry for not updating,too busy enjoying school life,dragging lappy to school,picking my nose,knocking syimah on her head,annoying ayie at his work place,making new friends and goof off,skipping and prancing down the lab hall,learning how to do web page designs and stuff,trying to get this lady's attention,righting old wrongs and of course sleeping in the weeee hours.

Anyway my class is super duper fun.Having great laughs with them.Its really weird how easy we can bond though.I have a feeling that jingyi is mind controlling the other classmates -shifty eyes-.

Tp is really like a work place though,you have to apply for everything u need,mc,leave and even the study room =__=But the whole place is awesome.Freedom there is freaky I can say since I'm a guy of discipline -coughcough-

heres some random convo between me and my friends ;
Eddie:(mostly)Everyone forgot mine (birthday) a long time ago so i dont bother bout it
Syimah: -.- dude,youre insane or something.I think we have an emergency

Eddie:.....
~
Anyway I'd upload pictures once i feel like it so toodle loo <3
and someone drag me out to play billard pleeeaase?

No comments: