April 3, 2009

bored

Family,brothers&lovers

So proud of this lil mutha fucker.He's got a long way to go but he's getting there.He might be stepping on lions tail,but I'll be the one grabbing its jaws to live another day.

Anyways I have my own debit card!weeweet!best nyer.Dad wanted to go to the bank before Friday prayers to update his bank book thats when I decided to make my very own account.Go-Card.Pretty awesome.Its like a debit card/ATM card..I'm talking too much bout this -suspicious stare-

After all the hoo-haas were finish,we were late for prayers =____=
who'd guess?pffts.
Wanted to meet Ayie at work but he wasnt there.Mutha fucker =____=
Dad made some freaking jokes about the girls in FBT.He called em air-con pants.get my drift?
Got home after bought a lightbulb which didnt fit into the screw in the end.sheesh now i gotta go out and buy a new one...troublesome i tellsya

not gonna say anything else personal though.Not in the mood.
So anyway catch ya all on the flipside

No comments: