July 6, 2009

day and nite

I cant see proper no more these days at night.
my feel so tired during the mornings and cant sleep at night.
m body keeps fidgeting by itself again.
I'm trying my best to control it and not worry anyone

but I'm not worried bout myself.
Never was never been.
My friend is sick.really sick I'm worried bout him now hopefully he'll recover and the 6 of us will have good times again

I'm trying so hard to keep everything and everyone I achieved over this 5 months.
I'm willing to put my last time so everyone around me is finally smiling
Dont tell me to give up on you when deep down I feel like giving up
Its like putting a gun at me at blank point.

Its great to help someone but it makes me so sick to the gut when whatever I said always falls on deaf ears.
I'm beat,I'm sorry
But I'm trying my best.
Yet every day I keep pushing myself,smiling so no one has to fret
I tried not smiling and everyone around me that day asked if I was ok

Everyone changes I know that,some dont.
I wanna make sure everyone makes happy but what about me.
No one I tried to keep hold on to spared a thought bout me.
No one I tried to keep hold on to asked if I'm ok.

If you keep pushing me when I try to help,then I wont bother.Thats how I do things
If I try helping and yet you never listen and get hurt again,I wont waste my breathe

because
I feel so angry
I feel so mad
I feel so pissed
I feel so depressed
I feel so dissapointed
I feel so hurt
I feel so lost
I feel so speechless

Nevermind I'm just having a bad week thats all.

No comments: