July 27, 2009

living you life

comic from licd

God knows if something is wrong with me.Lappy's harddrive crashed during the weekend which i was planning to do my WDS so I had to wait till today in the morning to pick it up.Apparently everything was reseted due to the restoration which brings me to square one.Bad day eh? haha I dont mind though coz I got most of my work in hard copy already so I gotta put up an all nighter to do my work.Again

haha.I cant get that feeling I've been having this past few weeks.I really hate it.Why should people tell me what to do when I know what I'm doing -most of the time anyway. It isnt as if I go clubbing and come back late or slept with sleezy girls or taking drugs.They maybe right since what Im doing might lead to such a thing but I'm better then that.I'm not stupid.

I'm so sick and tired of everyone saying I cant do this or I have to do that or maybe there's another way of doing.Why cant I live my life? should I be kept in a bubble all my life? Should I be kept away from troubles that will hurt and scare me?

I've always brought this sayings for the past 3 years;"What doesnt kill me makes me stronger so why not do it?" and "living my life to the fullest by the wisest" kinda contradictory isnt it? but who gives a damn. Its what makes me happy.

I've shown concern to people yet they see it as an annoyance.Seriously,I shouldnt have been bothered by you. If I'm that annoying say it straight out and dont see my face ever again.Isnt that better then to curse my name every time I say something to you?

I dont know why but its this type of "attitude" that makes me so sick this back mouthing me,embarresing me and then realising what they did only to laugh it out to the others.Whats wrong with having fun while I'm doing my stuff? Whats wrong in making new friends while having fun? Why should we always bring the worst case scenario every where we go. Yes wost casr scenario is great so that we cant think ahead but if everyone is so pessimestic about everything,to the last single dot,what are you guys doing now?

Just live your fucking life without pulling others down god dammit.

nights people

No comments: