July 24, 2009

a decent post Yohohoho, yohohoho


ello there everyone. I did promise a decent entry right? haha so lets go trough the blog updates before enything aites.as you guys can see,I've put up a new blogskin,updated my links and put up a counter.Not too sure bout the counter though seems like no one visited it yet :s. nevermind! I'll grab new readers if I have to! whoooo

haha anyways
there was a presentation on monday.Went better then expected seriously.I feel good bout it and the guys were really sorry for well nt helping much but I should really thank them.They saved me again haah.

well didnt go to school on tues because everyone thought it was e-learning day but apparently it was.Hell broke loose.nuff said bout that

wedsday was well hmm fun haha! went to techno for lunch.Damn been awhile since I've been to that place :D oh yeah preston tagged along for lunch :D stayed back to teach riyas then played CZ! muwahha fun man.Went back around 9? i dunno didnt care

yesterday
didnt bring anything to school.Seriously because was planning to go orchard with the gang! before that we had to wait for appel class for half and hour to find out it was next week gaah! troublesome man.anyway we made our way to orchard when everyone stop at somerset.I also follow la but then they wanted to pick up riyas's gal when I realise I had a date with my old friends. So waved good bye and waited for the next train to orchard.
met joelle first and booked the tickets to harry potter and the half blood prince.Wished they could go a little further though,nt much details rawr D:

Today,did practically nothing besides fantically finding a new blogskin then editing haha.Then later in the evening went to down to slack with mom and all haha.
Yes I know I have a weird family,who doesnt.
Anyway imma leave you all with pictures aites? enjoy

Eddie:I cant tie my tie
Nad: lemme do it
Wati:Macam mak orang
Afiq:Nari nak makan ape ah..hmmm
eddie on seeing the picture on wati's blog: bwahahaha~!! cute XD muwahaha
my chemical geeks?
Eddie:Kiss my hand and offer me coffee as respect.I have spoken dananana anana -tune of the god father-
Eric:Yoshu!
Hafiz:Cak!
JY: watch out! I got 2 bodyguards you know
Riyas:Can you see me now?
Hafiz: CHEEZE
Afiq:I dig my nose because I want to.
Riyas:What?I'm hungry?!

muzammil:waaaat?-most annoying voice ever-

No comments: