December 29, 2009

dear lord

"you called me buddy and showed your interest in me , but what do I have with that if you don't cross the ocean to be with me to see we are just meant to be "

Dear lord,
protect her as well as you protect my family oh so well. She has become such a dear part to me, have you not known.Because of her, I breathe another breath with a smile. I wait for the next time when we speak to each other. About sweet nothings. I wait for the next time when we laugh. Because we want to.

I have never known someone with such innocence and strength. To be for someone just because he is a person. Not a someone.

For every breathe I give to you my lord, please protect her steps and for every breathe you return to me, I shall show her the meaning to be loved.

Dear lord,
protect her with all my heart for I cannot be there when I am needed.
Dear lord,
show her how much I love her as much as you love each and every of your creations.
Dear lord,
let her only shed tears of joy and never of pain and sadness.
Dear lord,
protect her smile for I look forward to it everyday.
bless it be.

No comments: