October 29, 2007

Final straw

mood: angry
song listening to : Red Hot Chili Peppers - I could have lied / Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge
Thats the LAST STRAW

ok this is plain irritating..whenever I have a good intent,people think that I'm gonna do something bad or being a jerk.

I'm saying this because of two people's comment to me.Both comments were insults and slaps to my face.

1st.I dont know about the rest,but I've put in my heart and soul into NPCC.Yeah maybe the number of badges are tempting but I love teaching the cadets as much as I love NPCC and those who are in them.So when you said I/We have become cocky because we have become NCOs..I despise you very much because all of us had to sacrifice alot..not only you guys.We still look up to you,well atleast I do and a comment coming from you guys is a real slap of insult.

2nd.Because your my friend,I dont think its wrong to give you compliments and my honest opinion..tell me earlier if you didnt like it.I'm also reminding you the dangers of what your doing.If you dont like my concerns nor my compliments very well then.I'm shutting up.

I know there are people who take me for granted.I'm not ignorant..I play it.I'm not a guy who would purposely go and hurt your feelings.Its plain mean.

I'm also human.I have mood swing.So if your offended I'm sorry,but I'd like you to tell me that earlier.not when its almost at the end of the year,after hari raya when your suppose to forgive and forget.

I dont kill nor do I bite..so was it so hard to tell me earlier?or did you like it to tell it to me when I'm off guard?more fun?

i bloody hate people like this..

ps.sorry for not posting up the art..this whole issue got me annoyed

No comments: