October 7, 2007

Vlogging

mood : PFFTS (thats two times in a row D=)
song : Fall out Boy - The Breaks over,The Take over

walau...you know how irritating it is when u plan to do something then because of one bloody error or not having that items spoils your whole plan?yeah,I was planning to Vlog today/night but apperently my com doesnt accept it no matter what program it takes under as.a total WTF?yeah today went visiting and stuff..My cuzzie/uncle*complicated* staying over playing winning 11 over the ps2.

I'm kinda feeling much better even though there was an awkward conversation early in the morning..shall not talk about it,kinda personal hahas.Yeah,I swear that I'm not flirting with anyone.I'm just being friendly,and sorry if anyone got wrong message.But,if fate will have it that a girl likes me and the feelings mutual,I'll try my best to work it out.The thing I'm scared about relationship as I said many times is,I cant spend alot of time with you/her *who ever is reading*
so,it'll make her sad.
And the thing that I learn/seen/heard in relationship,that both partners/party must be happy,so how can i be happy when I know she isnt.I'll be happy if she is.
(you:whah sabri so sacrificial ah?? me:shush it before I shush ur tush)

uh probably thats all la nights/mornings.
*you guys still havent tell me who am I more likely to be,mickey,pooh bear or spongebob*

No comments: