October 5, 2007

Weekend

mood: Pffts/awkward
song : Samson - Kenangan Terindah / Yellowcard - City of Devils

ARGH!!!!!!!!
Had to let that out.Today like so frustrating.a real "To do or not to do" day..Early morning woke up at 4 for sahur(early breakfast before fast)but then decided to sleep in..than had to choose weather to bring art stuff or not.Decided to bring but couldnt find Mrs Lai nor Hasanah..(dont ask)
then at home was deciding weather to go to prayers or not..naturally I went then felt like playing soccer but had to go home..wait mum nag =P.then suddenly fell asleep.didnt plan to update the blog up but I did..uh new songs,more info's and new links.go check them out aites?

For those who cant read the new playlist its
Samsons - Kenangang Terinah
Yellowcard - City of Devils
Linkin Park - Bleed it Out
Jay Chou - An Jing
Boys like girls - The Great Escape
Good Charlotte - Bloody Valentine

I'm kinda losing my grip on things..seriously..God knows why my mind turns blank all of a sudden..I even got a burn mark when iron my uniform..haiz..Things are settling down but why the heck am I still feeling so frustrated??

out of random curiosity, am I more of a spongebob,pooh bear or mickey in overall terms??
just curious thats all..nights all and good luck for what ever you planning unless its taking over the world or cutting down my caffeine supply than your very bad D:

No comments: