December 25, 2007

and a merry christmas to all

mode : one of those nights u wanna stare at the ceiling thinking
song : aerosmith - I dont wanna miss a thing

ITS CHRISTMAS

so to all who are celebrating,I wish you a very merry Christmas .
i'm sorry but I'm not in a christmas mood.Reminiscing about old times with Chin Siang and got me thinking"Will my heart feel the same way to another like I did when I fell in love for the 1st time?"and then something came to my thoughts " What if I were too obsessed like I were a year ago?Woundnt I be abandoning my friends?"got me in quite a puzzle.So I decided to come what may and think before I act.

I want to work on dedication and commitment next year.Suhaimi told me its what I put my mind into will work for me but how much I practice it seems that it'd put me down.Lack of self-confidence?over-confident?or pressure?

I'll work it out one way.
I'm really sorry if its not long like usual..I got so much to say but so little to express with.I might be spouting nonsense.But I tell you something though.

I'm not giving up.not now not this far.I'll find away.
school's opening soon,you all take care now =)

No comments: