December 13, 2007

my true love

mood: seen worst days

song : Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel

I'll Never Let You Fall,I'll be the First One To Catch your Tears I'll know you'll never love me the way I've loved you
but I wanna be one you can turn to,
pouring out the sorrows,
making you laugh when you dont want to
telling you that life's a bitch
Helping you decide weather he's the right one for you
I want to be the one whole you turn to when you need a shoulder to cry on
I want to be your guardian angel
~by sabri

How can I say this in a simple term...yesterday while I was in training,my muscle totally froze and moving too much propably cause my ligaments in the thigh to tear..so basically..I'm crippled.

today however, I managed to limp all the way to the bus stop and downtown east to study with Aryani.apparently she has an over protective boyfriend..haha which guy isnt protective of their girl?Anyway had lunch at bk and bought some stuff to help me recover fast..proteins and stuff...

I'll tell you this though..limping one place to another is a bitch..darnit..Steph,who I miss chatting to badly,told me to get a wheelchair..so after much consideration I decided to use the office chair in my room as a wheelchair,Steph was right it is major fun to use.Haha..

I got to go now..very drowsy for once..take care now

No comments: