June 24, 2008

and they said

mood: bla-bla-bla
song: Paramore - Presure

GOSH MULI-TASKING IS HARD WORK.OH! THE PRESSURE.

Dont you ever get that feeling that everything,even the ones that you've planned out already,keeps pushing you.Nudging you every minute,every second till one point you just break down and curse?
Welcome to the life of a graduating student.Maybe a life of decision maker who's running out of time.Either one comes first.

Gosh.So many things can be running in my head yet still can be blank.Who knew?I feel so lethargic these days I cant figure out why.Maybe its because of my time table?My heavy bag?Lack of sleep?Something not clicking?
who knows.
anyway school's a riot in dullsville.
Anyway I'm at my best trying to change my lifestyle.I've stopped work well until the company really does need me.I'm planning to go swimming every Saturday and hitting the books on weekend afternoons.

How to save my sanity?I got myself a freaking headphone instead of a new earplug-piece and play habbo in the night.

If that doesnt work I'm not sure what will?
my power of will?
haha god knows
anywho,I better be off now.Its 12 am

nights all

No comments: