June 17, 2008

i got shot

mood : ~!#$%#^% schools near
song : Peterpan - Di balik awam

!#@%$%^%$ I'VE BEEN SHOT.JOKING
well Aisyah hit me with a quiz thingy and its freaking rare that I've get hut by this and I rarely do
so i decided to do this A.S.A.P =P
here goes....

1. How long have you waited for someone you love?
- 2 years about so.i think..for one person right or average?i think its bout the same though.hahaha
2. What do you want to do right now?
- sleep.but guilt of not doing my homework lingers around me like a bad egg.
3. If there's a miracle, what will you long for?
- have body like john cena or something like that.
4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
- YES.they can be a-holes and airheads 55% of the time but I've grown towards them =)
5. Where do you wish to die?
- either in the arms of my loved one after a bloody fight or...on my deathbed at home.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
- Yeap.I dont see them no more though =( * Awwww* "Silence! I kill you"
7. What are the impossible things to do?
- to fucking lick your elbow or beat the living shit out of Venom from spiderman
8. IS there something which you wished never happened?
- yeap.I wont tell you though.You didnt ask what it was.only asked if there was ;P
9. Are you happy with your life now?
- a meh and bah here and there.about 75% happy.
10. What if your crush ask you out?
- I'd probably go..."wow.Spiffy" or " WHHHOOOOO"
11. What will you do when you feel bored?
- Disturb people. HAHAHA.
12. What feelings do you hate th most?
- Sadness..she's a whiney bitch
13. If you'll be separated from you love one(s) for a period
of time, what will be some things you'd tell them?
- See you soon or I'll be back.
14. What are you looking forward to this coming week?
- My Laptop

Instructions:
Tag 11 people, list them at the end of the post.
Notify them in their tagboard that they've been chosen.
Suhaimi
Stephanie
Karishma
Karan ( nah now you got something to blog about)
Azri
Fatin
Antricia

i dont know who else.
i'm not joking

nights

No comments: