June 9, 2008

-__-

mood: WEE~ and a ARGH!!!
song : 3 Doors Down - Its not my time

YES I DO UPDATE MY BLOG.
just not that often -___-
Its the 2nd week of the June holiday and I have done practically nothing.Yeap.nothing.
I did however get myself a paif of spiffy slipper or flopper.whichever you content with. and a new specs.Wow.
seems like I change specs every year.
I had chalet last week monday to weds and it made me totally forget about the rest of matters I had to attend to.
Which now caused me to be be in deep shit.
deep shit.
anyway the chalet well wasnt great as last year but alteast we had the space for many =D
oh yeah I had my 1st taunt all the way to wee 5.30 in the morn. I then woke up at 7.30 which seems totally pathetic.

I've made a realisation as well.Chinese girls love to wear short pant.The ones that can cover you butt and show your legs.Not that I'm gay or saying that its my problem but for those who dont have the height.stick with skirts or jeans.

I pretty much got nothing to do but blog.Even that I got forced into by someone.hahaha
oh well nuff said alrd and if you could,stop by my friendster.The links on the top of my profile.Testi or view i dont mind.haha

till next time =D

No comments: