June 15, 2008

what I like about you

Mood : Aaaaaahhhhhhh..Aaaaaaaahhh(repeat 5x)
Song : Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tell me baby


5 THINGS THAT I LIKE/HATE ABOUT YOU



not gonna blab about how sucky this week is but.I'm gonna do something new.
its called "things I like/hate about you" to 5 people,my daily readers.Stephanie,Suhaimi,Karan,Yiling and a new reader,Jihan.so.. here goes.

STEPHANIE
1)MSN : I really hate it when you go offline or buzy for so long but when you come back it seems worth while =D
2)your lol : nuff said
3)Trust : I really hate it when it seems like you dont trust me but I know its for a good reason thats why I tell you my secrets.You dont tell no one.
4)You living in Jakarta : But if you didnt move we wouldnt know each other.
5)Your lips : I hate it when you frown but love it when you smile.

SUHAIMI
1)Our Friendship : its fucking bitter sweet,
2)Being around you : It taught me alot of things showed me different perspective.I dont hate nor like it that much.
3)Your language : From that,it defined me.nuff said.
4)A part of you is still well..troublesome : Because of that part it makes you mature but is also annoying.
5)Your long winded idealogy : it hurts everyone's brain but it also makes me think.

KARAN
1) You talking too much: Annoying but atleast it creates a good convo for us.
2) Your argumentative side : Its cute but annoying.
3) Your face : nuff said
4) Your Jokes : Its funny and stupid.

YILING
1) You are very blur : Its cute but repeating tons of time is tiring =S
2) Your " Ha?What?" : same as the above
3) Your very nice : No wonder guys rush after you
4) You love/care too much : it sweet but I hate it if you get hurt
5) Your smile : I dont hate it =P

lastly..

JIHAN
1) Your Random pop-ups : It sucks to wait for you to online but its a glee when you do.
2) MSN : Your replies can kill me but its worth the wait I think.It kills time.
3) When you dont talk to me : nuff said
4) When you act as if you dont know me : Its funny.
5) You being a meanie : Gives me a good laugh but wish you were a taaad bit nicer.=S

k done.off to bed now.tata.

No comments: