May 3, 2009

so long and good night

Gotta admit I've been a douche.My intentions I swear was good.I tried to make it to a time when we both can meet but it seems like it wouldnt have worked out anyway.I really wanted to ask you out because after that I wouldnt be seeing your face anymore.Best bets 5 months down the road you wouldnt recognise me anymore.I wanted to make u smile,least for the last time.Its not about me not growing up,its about me dont wanting to grow up just for a day.Fuck,I'd be too busy to say "hi" let alone give u a text.I wanted to make a point to turn back the days where we goof off,just one day.My intentions were suppose to be good but if it made you upset then I'm sorry.At a point of time you ment the whole world to me,right now,nothing much.Nothing much to hold on to anyway.You'd probably be cursing my name by now but seriously I dont give a fuck.Not even when you'd call my full name.

If growing up means leaving a part of me behind,then I'd say so long and good night.Nothing fancy,nothing dramatic.Just so long and good night.

No comments: