November 5, 2009

happy birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM & DAD
this is the lady who raised me and my brother to be better person
remind us how important is education
telling us we can do anything if we wanted to; all we needed is a little push
this is the man who stopped me before I took the wrong road when i asked
" Ayah, kalau abi jadi jahat ayah boleh jage mummy tak?"
his answer was so simple " No, I want you to jage mummy"
thats the man who taught me to laugh at every simple thing in life
the man who taught me that hardwork always makes you stronger
this two people though they barely speak to each other
raised 2 children and taught them values and principles.
I love them all my heart

anyway me and dad was planning a surprise for mom to bring her out to lagoon but the plan was found out and she told me and dad she'd be tired so i made other ideas >:)
after school rushed to habibi which is f'cking expensive this days and bout chili crabs, sting ray and sambal kangkong.
went back and headed to the bakery up the hill infront my house and bout chocolate moose. haha
bout to cross the traffic light when I saw dad opposite the street. so I teman him la get stuff for tomorrow work.
when we got back mom saw the cake and went " I knew he'd buy that" but what she didnt know was that I bought habibi :D

I prayed fast and set up the table while dad cooked the rice. Gosh wish you could see her face.
Like a little girl. Ironically the food was almost gone when the rice was already cooked.
buwahahah sad seh
Anyway had fun and stuff. I didnt talk much though. was too happy seeing my mother smile.

haha im odd arent i? anyway enjoy the pictures :D
cake~
whooo my mom blew the candles in 1 shot
bapak i rock :D

sting raaaayy~~
khai with his nonchalant face haha
Ayid : And then she was like bla bla so i was like oh yeah
Riyas : I see
Hafiz : Burger!!!
Bubu: nomnom burger nomnom
couples this days everywhere want to hug. so cute that it makes me sick :P

paradise boy
hafiz!
JY & LJ approved by eddie :D
i see the light!



eddie :D

No comments: