November 24, 2009

Mister,Mister

I was smoking at a park bench one day when a a few kids came up to me
"Mister,mister why are you smoking?" asked a blue eyed child.
"I have things on my mind kid, now excuse me" I answered.
"Mister,mister why do you wear a ring " asked a boy.
"It reminds me of who i was and who I am" I sighed.
"Mister,mister why aren't you smiling?" a little girl ask.
"I sold my happiness to debt and guilt" i answered again.
"Mister,mister why arent you with your friends?" a blonde boy questioned me.
"I traded it for responsibility and dedication" I said under my breathe.
"Dont worry Mister we'll be your friends" all four answered in unison.
I smiled as the kids waved good-bye but deep down my heart sank so deep.
& for once my cigarette tasted so bitter.


I feel like crap these few days. Uploading pics on friday.

No comments: