November 29, 2009

he smile

For two different days
I listened to two different girls
one from the past the other from the present.
I just sat there and listen to her story.
Her love life and how she met her prince charming
and I listened to the other's fear of losing hers.
I listen to their fights as if I was there.
I listen to their side of the story as if I knew what had already happened.
I smiled as they keep rattling on and on.
how he swept her feet and how he made her smile.
how scared she was for him and how she loved him all her life.
I find it ironical how she talked to me about him but never noticed Im mentally never there.
I find it ironical how she could remember word for word
and the other was lost for words.
but I smiled.
At that moment it didnt hurt, not one bit I told myself.
they're happy.
yet I'm sad.
but I smiled.


I'm not feeling to good. in fact I feel down as a mutha f*cker. haha I've decided to post up a short story/poem whenever I feel down. makes it seem interesting. if you can sum up all the short story it'll tell you something ;]. anyway take care busy busy busy

No comments: