November 13, 2009

photo update

yos. so much stuff has been happening i cant be arsed to updated but heres are some photos and captions. you know what to do

Today
(couple shoot)

awwww
i dunno why JY is so photogenic
peekaboo!
i just love taking photos of this couple.call me weird
I swear LJ look lik Adrian Pang. He's also in water polo you know

Sushi outing (Weds)

the salmon was sooo soft waaaa~
the octopus however was hard. going back there 2nd dec :]


Nad has suushii


I was stold i could stop time D:
I so had to upload this though it was blurry

Due2 budak muker stone.BAIK AH
AH HAI WUSSAP.

Tuesday

I has pocky D:

omnomnomnom
aperdaah
OPEN WIDE~

Last Sun dinner after work at Sempang Bedok
Afiq with his texting

yes thats my boomz hair. yes thats a fucking hug mug.
pick syafiq from work only because the taxi on my bro side not enough space
asal nad muker stress?

(Y)

No comments: