May 15, 2007

Coughing like hell now,I have no idea how I caught it but I just did...Today's weather made me very sleepy..even woke up at 10...thats a first..usually I'd wake up by 8 latest..newayz left the house at 12.30 because a few of us,shao hui,azri,ms hidayah and me wanted to go to beach road to check out some Npcc stuff.The ride was pretty long though and I didnt know the mrt was really deep..

Beach Road was pretty cool,bargain here and there,and got a few stuff for myself.Than after that Ms Hidayah so kind blanjah us makan..than I,Shao and azri went back earlier coz her fiance came..dont disturb her la..so I went and tapau mutton chop with my own money which ironically tasted like beef coz its hard and dark.nvm.In the mrt train,the three of us talked about guns,music,suicide by mrts..yeah...still thinking bout that one...scary image..

Arrived home kinda tired but I didnt want to sleep so I took a shower and just layed on the couch...

Pretty worned out...seriously.I want to push myself to my limits but I always fail..I know I can do better,but why do I "fail"?does this mean I'm at my limit?Touch wood..I just need something to push me to my edge..I cant wait though..alot of things need to be done..I dont know what I'm doing these days..I always get wounded no matter what to outcome..got to do something bout that.

I realise something,why do I always fall ofr girls I know I have no hope with..I dont get it?
She's out of my leaugue..seriously.I mean she gots tons of admirers and her ex bf is way more dedicated to her.I dont know if she'd like the gift I bought for her..Nevermind..I got school tommorow,so its so long and good night guys good luck for ur exams results

No comments: