May 14, 2007

Why?




why is it whenever you smile my knees get weak?
why is it that whenever ur sad that I want to cheer u up?
why is it that I'm starting to hate that smile of yours?
Why does it makes me feel so fuzzy yet so hurt?
why do you remind me of the girl i loved?
Why do I get so angry when people bullies you?
Why do I keep hoping that I'll be your hero and u be my princess?
Why cant I tell myself that I'm a friend to you?
why cant I tell myself that I dont have a chance againt those thousands who chase you?
why cant I focus anymore?
why do I suddenly want to do better than ever?
why cant u stop being nice to me?
why cant you just return to him and forget bout me?
why does it has to be so hard?
why is it I cant say no to you?
Does this means I've fallen for you?
cant be...
this shouldnt be...
this can never be...

No comments: