May 12, 2007

frustion[let the good times show]


hey guys..so many things to update u all..mostly sad crap so here we go.

The most fuctrated thing is that the "PEOPLE"didnt take my name in for NDP and I already canceled all my saturday plans..yeah thats fucked.I'm out of commision for 2 weeks so its gonna be hard for me to spend and buy stuff for a friends bdae this sat..which reminds me..I got SPEEDSHOOT!holy crap...i dunno la..haiz..my mid years finish except for my art..I have no idea what to do about it..been a pain in my ass literally..haiz..

I know the grass is not greener on the other side but I wish I could be that guy all the girls love,the guys envy and the teachers adore...In real life i'm a loser..with a beer gut..Screw that.I seriously need to get a life..I hate my condition now.My old Friends forgot bout me.I easily get so angry.Not sure whats actually going on but i'm keeping my promise to myself.I'll never give up for my tommorow.I want to have fun,I want to discover whats it like having a relationship.haha thats all I suppose good luck for all ya results

No comments: