May 14, 2007

i hate it

hey guys!double post today just felt like it.today was my final paper,finnally.After that went home for awhile to change and went to 1st day of achery..I didnt do quite good as i expected..2 8s and 2 7s..which is very poor.Lifes somehow getting boring.Same old thing,same old crap just a different day.I watched Spider-man3 few weeks ago,but rather tired when I blogged so I couldnt remember it.To me the parts that included the sandman rocked and I wished there were more first fights among venom and spidey.That would set it off the roof!newayz a great movie overall but can do better.

The other day,on a sunday,I happened to be flipping on the tv and power rangers was on..God you cant believe the moves the new rangers have..seriously..too fake.Luckily for me,it was a crossover of two seasons..if you watch one you'd undersand,newayz Dino thunder kicked ass even without their powers.Thats how they rocked..than it struck to me as the story reach the ending whereby the 3 characters are brainwashed to they cant remember what happened coz supposedly u cant know whats in the future.What if that happened to any of us.Wouldnt that suck?I hate it when i think like that.

I also hate it when my emotions go too far.My friends say I have low eq coz I cant express myself.But I dont want to.I hate it.Just lieing how your feeling and do what ur suppose to do is what one should be doing..I shouldnt get attached to any girl right now.I seriously dont want both parties to be hurt.I hate it when that happens.
I'm going to beach road with a few guys to settles some npcc stuff and maybe get a present.Depends.Its getting late so night all and sweet dreams

No comments: