March 11, 2008

Its Just that

Mood : "I cant be bothered" state
Song : Peterpan - mimpi sempurna

Its Just that

I love NP.I swear i do.The EXCOs who I've grown with for more then 3 years are more then friends to me.Their the only who can makes the terrible feeling in me gone for a moment.And in that moment gosh how i feel things should be like that forever.I just feel I've distant myself with the rest.I feel pathetic now days.And extra weight to the rest..I'll only slow them down like in the hike from ATC at Ubin to the port to Singapore or the 1st few days of campcraft training.Their at a higher level from me,every single one of them.I feel like the extra guy in every anime story or in movies.It makes me want to step up but in the other hand,i feel as if I cant go further.
gosh i have no mood to talk these few weeks..if you say i'm emo..I'm venting out my frustrations..

this is a short post but night anyways

No comments: