March 2, 2008

oh how things have become

I'm worn out.
I'm tired.
All the bullshit you think I could handle are making my knees weak.
I just wanted to be there for someone
"Be a Hero"
but why did
alot of things changed
All I wanted to be there for someone
to have a friend
to have someone to love
Yet I feel so alone
It feels so dark
Its so scary
it makes me angry
saying things I wouldnt have said anymore
Doing things I wouldnt normally do
Its so scary
I dont even realise
that I've changed as well
but all I wanted was to be
a somebody
a hero
but now all I want is
to have someone to hold on to
to have someone to love to
to have someone to cry to
Why do I feel as if
everyone's burdens are on
my shoulders
though i'm not involved.
though I got nothing to do with it
though it seems to be such a small matter
why do I feel like such
am I too old for these?
but I'm still young
I dont get all of this..
maybe I'm just a retired Hero
so many things are in my head.
so so many things
nvm I'm tired..
I need sleep..
and maybe something else aswell
night

No comments: