August 14, 2007

and then

Today was probably the last day,that mariam maam said she was gonna see us,but all of us vowed,hook or by crook we're gonna see each other and have a party.She gave us sweets and a note for each and everyone of us.Really touched me so if your reading this,I REALLY appreciate you and ben b'coz you guys have been teaching us since sec 1.

my ankle's killing me.that irritating pain.god.really want to finish everything really really fast.Worst thing still,OBS is next week.dont know how i'm gonna endure all this.will try.

choose your attitude...thats what I've learned..hahaha.

yet,I feel so empty weather I like it or not.Feels so awkward walking with a bunch of people you hardly mix yet want to.Feel so frustrated and shitty everytime I just let my mind daze off.I thought hardening my heart would be so much easier than letting it get hooked but its getting tooo lonely now.


The funny thing is,I fear is I think,which I really hope not,am in love..duno if monkey love,puppy love,kitten love or what so ever la.Just feels funny.

K,to other matters,everyone wants to be with me when I have a heavy wallet,but does anyone wanna take a ride with me with an EZ link card??not many,nor as much as I hope...really saddens me when people only see me for my money.who'd really wanna hang out with me anyway?nvm..gotta think positive..

nights all..
ps..lady luck where are you,you've been away from my side for far too long..miss being so damn lucky.

No comments: